Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Long Time No Blog

As you may have heard, I've been working on some home improvement projects, and so I've fallen way behind in my baby-blogging. I'm sorry! I just get so absorbed in my projects.

Right now, I'm uploading videos to YouTube. I think I've got too many videos and not enough photos. I just can't keep up with all the video material.

Here are some photos of Ian from July 28th. Ian is a tad over six weeks old here.

More photos from the same day:


Ah, the videos are finished uploading! Enjoy these precious moments. Here's one where I'm trying to get Ian to talk. I experimented with uploading it in a higher-definition format. It takes a lot longer to upload, but it will be worth it if the quality is good. I'll only post pretty short videos in this format.

Here's a video of Shannon and Ian playing. Shannon is trying to get Ian to laugh on camera.

1 comment: